Terms and Conditions×
- These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website.
- By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
- If you use any of our website services, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
- This website is owned and operated by Intuiti Solutions Ltd
- We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 08298441 and our registered office is at 29 Devizes Road, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN1 4BG
- You can contact us:
- Copyright ©right; 2023 - Intuiti Solutions Ltd.
Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
- we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and
- all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
License to use website
- view pages from our website in a web browser;
- download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
- print pages from our website;
- stream audio and video files from our website; and
- use our website services by means of a web browser,
- You may:
You must not:
- use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent]
- access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means;
- violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website; or
- use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
- You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities except in the course of managing patient care
- You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
- You must not:
Registration and accounts
- To be eligible for an account on our website under this Section 6, you must be resident or situated in the United Kingdom.
- You may register for an account with our website by contacting the relevant DoS Lead for your region.
- You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the website.
- You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account.
- You must not use any other person's account to access the website.
User login details
- If you register for an account with our website, we will provide you witha user ID and password.
- Your user ID must not be liable to mislead; you must not use your account or user ID for or in connection with the impersonation of any person.
- You must keep your password confidential.
- You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password.
- You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
Cancellation and suspension of account
- suspend your account;
- cancel your account; and/or
- edit your account details,
- We may:
We do not warrant or represent:
- the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
- that the material on the website is up to date; or
- that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
- We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to Section 10.1, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, our website and the use of our website.
- We do not warrant or represent:
Limitations and exclusions of liability
Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section 10 and elsewhere in these terms and conditions:
- are subject to Section 10.1; and
- govern all liabilities arising under these terms and conditions or relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty, except to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these terms and conditions (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees).
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
- send you one or more formal warnings;
- temporarily suspend your access to our website;
- permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;
- block computers using your IP address from accessing our website;
- contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website;
- commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
- suspend or delete your account on our website.
- Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
- Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
- We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
- The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of our website from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the website, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms and conditions; if you do not agree to the revised terms and conditions, you must stop using our website.
- You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
- If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Third party rights
- A contract under these terms and conditions is for our benefit and your benefit, and is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
- The exercise of the parties' rights under a contract under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
- Subject to Section 10.1, these terms and conditions, together with our privacy and cookies policy shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website and shall supersede all previous agreements between you and us in relation to your use of our website.
Law and jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law
- Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
What data do we collect?
Intuiti Solutions Ltd may collect the following data:
- Your name
- Your work email address – if you manage your own MiDoS account.
- Your work phone number – if you manage your own MiDoS account and choose to add this information to your account.
How do we collect your data?
Your employer or an agent working on behalf of your employer (e.g. NHS Trust) provides Intuiti Solutions Ltd with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when:
- A MiDoS account is created for you to access MiDoS at work.
- You provide feedback via the system.
How will we use your data?
Intuiti Solutions Ltd collects your data so that:
- We can manage and support your MiDoS account.
- You can be contacted in relation to any feedback you have submitted through MiDoS.
How do we store your data?
Intuiti Solutions Ltd securely stores your data at our UK data centres which are compliant with industry standards.
Intuiti Solutions Ltd will keep your data whilst you are an active user of MiDoS. Once your account has been deactivated, we will delete your data.
Intuiti Solutions Ltd will not use any personal information for marketing purposes and will not pass this information to any 3rd party (other than your employer).
What are your data protection rights?
Intuiti Solutions Ltd would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Intuiti Solutions Ltd for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Intuiti Solutions Ltd correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Intuiti Solutions Ltd to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Intuiti Solutions Ltd erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Intuiti Solutions Ltd restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Intuiti Solutions Ltd’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Intuiti Solutions Ltd transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in to the MiDoS system.
- Managing your access to different aspects of the MiDoS system.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Intuiti Solutions Ltd uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your allocated permissions.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Intuiti Solutions Ltd has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.